Difference between PC(RGB) Colors and Print(CMYK) colors

9:16 PM 2 Comments

Know more about PC(RGB) Colors and Print(CMYK) colors
Two colors always makes another color, let see in above 2 images how they create different colors.
Image#1: these colors are used in PC, RGB colors.
Image#2: The colors are used for print purposes.(if we are creating any art for printing then we must create them by selecting CMYK color schema.)

keep vising this blog fore more updates.
Please like my facebook page also for regular tips and tricks etc

Sunil Kargwal

I'm a 28 year old graphic artist based in Sri Ganganagar, India and also the owner of www.baagdi.com. My specialization is in branding for startups and small-big businesses, I helps in designing everything related to print or web that a brand need to attract their customers in a very professional way. Google | Linkedin | Facebook Page | Twitter

2 comments :

  1. Website Designing Chandigarh
    Really nice blog. I liked the content of your blog. I daily search articles and study for a web development company. I found your blog useful and interesting. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect K Studios is an Indian Indian Designing and IT Company for Web Designing & Development , Graphic Designing,Film Design Multimedia Presentation,Event Designing ,Exhibition Designing and solutions and lot many IT Services.

    ReplyDelete